Our Website: www.ashdalealpacas.com

Tuesday 10 November 2009

We're in the Money

We had visitors this morning who had a good look around the farm and alpacas. We were discussing the merits of always choosing the best quality stud males to use on our females, which I am sure we have by using Wellground's boys and M and M's. We feel as though we are wishing our lives away as we can't wait to see what this years matings produce next year.

We made a mad dash over to Exeter after we had finished the chores here and didn't get back until it had already gone dark. Luckily Ollie had already fed all the animals, I think this was more in anticipation of what we had been shopping for in town, xmas is almost here and he and Phil have been dropping so many hints. We bought an advent calendar for Ollie and then decided that Phil would be insulted if we bought him one because he is 20; apparently not, he now wants one. I had a lottery ticket to cash in, I never used to do the lottery but decided to start when we moved down here and I was really surprised to have won £54 in October, I never remember to check them and then end up with loads of them cluttering up my handbag.

When we got back we had about half an hour to get ready to go to the monthly quiz night at the White Hart in Wilmington. It is always good fun and I am happy to say that we came third so qualified for a prize. We're rich we won £8. This is all practice for the millions I am going to win in the next few years.

I came on here once we were back from the pub and found a really funny photo my cousin had sent via a link on facebook
http://todayspictures.slate.com/funnymagnum/images/NYC11273.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment