Our Website: www.ashdalealpacas.com

Monday 15 February 2010

Busy Doing Nothing

The weather has definitely taken a turn for the better today. I've even been able to shed a layer of clothing. The alpacas are still getting through a lot of hay though and need topping up every day.

The ground was dry so I took the opportunity to just sit and enjoy the animals, I haven't been able to do that in quite a while. I thought I would take a few shots of them looking lovely and fluffy again but when I put my hand in my pocket I realised that I had forgotten to put the camera back in after I had downloaded the picture of Chance yesterday.

When I decided that I had wasted enough time I got to work moving fence posts that we had taken out down towards the gate ready to get rid of. That is heavy work and I didn't get as much done as I wanted but never mind, there's always another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment