Our Website: www.ashdalealpacas.com

Friday 25 December 2009

I'm going to have a go at the blog tonight, but I don't know how much will last till the end of the day. I've not got permission oops lol.

Irene has settled down after a late dinner to wath Strictly Come Dancing, through her eyelids. I'm disgusted to be honest that's my job.

After a lie in this morning (just to annoy the impatient boys) we got up to give the animals their Christmas treats. Some extra fruit for the pigs and apples and some sweet haylage for the alpacas and goats. Yes Rob goats get over it lol.

Everyone here seems to have liked their presents.

I hope all of our followers have got exactly what they want and enjoy the rest of their day.

Merry Christmas

Simon

3 comments:

  1. I had a lovely Christmas day thank you. All my presents were perfect. Not a single goat amongst them ;o))

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. No title though. If you want a job done properly, ask a woman.........

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought a woman's title was Mrs. ;o))

    Rob

    ReplyDelete